Areas of practice
• Public, constitutional, parliamentary and electoral law.
• Statutory interpretation, exercise of statutory powers and regulatory functions.
• Transport, maritime, and health and safety law.
• Advice on the legislative process, policy to legislation and delegated legislation.
• Advice on submissions to select committees, legislative scrutiny, inquiries and petitions.
• Reviews of the development of legislation or post implementation reviews.
• Legislative drafting, peer review or quality assurance.
• Chief legal adviser or specialist legal adviser secondments.