Areas of practice
• Legal advice on constitutional, parliamentary and electoral law.
• Statutory interpretation.
• Advice on the legislative process and the development of policy to legislation.
• Scrutiny of delegated legislation.
• Submissions to select committees and advice on legislative scrutiny, inquiries and petitions.
• Reviews of the development of legislation or post implementation reviews.
• Legislative drafting, peer review or quality assurance.
• Chief legal adviser or specialist legal adviser secondments.